Rest in peace, and I'm sorry......My precious albino pleco Vincent died yesterday...I didn't do any research before I acted, and I put "No More Algae" in the tank because there was a TINY AMOUNT OF ALGAE. ...Now I find out it's best to just manually remove the algae... The "No More Algae" chemical f*cked up the PH really badly, and Vincent became VIOLENTLY ill in an insanely short amount of time. By the time I noticed it, it was too late. I changed the water, put in a PH stabilizer, and medication for his stress and sickness, but it was too late....I loved that fish.I had him since he was a tiny little speck.I'll be honest, I rarely actually cry about dead fish, but Vincent was special, and yesterday I was not doing so well about this.But I cried my face off, and now I feel a bit better, but still......It was all my fault....I'm sorry Vincent...you were awesome...I will miss you, and for many reasons, I won't be able to replace you.